ANTIQUE TRACTOR TRANSFER PULL
Chairman John Lindsey, Jr.
Saturday 10:00 am
More information available at www.NewLexFFAAlumni.com
- 6500 LB. CHECKED
- 5500 LB. CHECKED
- 4500 LB CHECKED
- 6500 LB. UNCHECKED
- 6000 LB. PURE FARM
- 5500 LB. UNCHECKED
- 4500 LB. UNCHECKED
1. All pull committee decisions are final.
2. No alcoholic beverages permitted on grounds.
3. All tractors must run on governors.
4. No nitrous oxide. No compressed fuels unless factory equipped (propane, diesel). Top fuels only: tanks and lines must be removed before pulling.
5. Pull committee reserves the right to bar rule violators from future pulls.
6. Pull must be in straight line run: excessive weaving or recklessness is grounds for disqualification.
7. No entry refunds for disqualifications or breakdowns during class.
8. It is responsibility of the puller to know in which class the vehicle belongs.
9. All vehicles must weigh out directly before or directly after the pull has been made. If pulling east-bound, weigh in before; if pulling west-bound, weigh out after.
10. Any loss of parts while pulling will be disqualified.
11. All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian signature.
12. Pull committee, New Lexington FFA and FFA Alumni and Perry County Agricultural Society, and anyone otherwise associated with the event are not responsible for lost or stolen items or accidents.
13. Protests are to be made to a committee member before class starts.
Committee members include:
A. John Lindsey
B. Luke Denny
C. Jacob Bowers
D. Pat Smith
E. James Garey
14. Protests are to be made by class participants only.
15. All participants must sign liability waiver at registration.
16. All weights must be secure. If any part of the vehicle falls onto the track, disqualification will result.
17. Restart option before 75 feet.
18. In light speed limit classes, a third blow of the horn will result in disqualification. Puller must slow vehicle to below speed limit at the sound of the horn. Failure to yield to the horn will result in disqualification.
6000 LB PURE FARM
Tractor will be stock as from the factory. No homemade covers. Alternators and straight exhaust pipes will be allowed. Engine will be stock, with factory carburetor and ignition system (no MSD type ignitions). Must run at factory rpm with a working governor. Speed limit not to exceed 3 mph. Hitch must be stationary in all directions. 18″ maximum height, minimum of 24″ from center of axle to hitch point. All 3-point and fast hitch types must be locked at 18″ or less. Hitches will be stock as from the factory except 2.5″ or larger hook plate or horizontal clevis. Weights must be secured to the tractor. Wheelie bars are optional. Tires will be factory equipped size, not to exceed 15.5″ in width. Tire tread may not be alerted in any manner.
4500 LB in CHECKED TRACTOR
18 inch maximum hitch height, drawbar minimum of 18 inches from center of rear axle (will be measured at the attaching point of the clevis). Hitch must be stationary in all directions. 15.5 maximum tire size, no cut tires. Must have stock or factory replacement carburetor. Must have working governor. All weights must be secured. 3.5 MPH speed limit. 11 feet from center of rear axle to furthest point forward. Wheelie bars highly recommended and not attached to any part of the hitch. No part of the hitch may be attached above the center of the rear axle. Must be naturally aspirated unless factory equipped with turbo charger, blower, etc.
5500 to 6500 lb Checked Antique
Same as 4500 lb Checked Antique Tractor, except maximum tire size of 18.4.
4500 LB and 6500 LB UNCHECKED TRACTOR
12 MPH speed limit. 20 inch maximum hitch height, drawbar minimum of 18 inches from center of rear axle (will be measured from attaching point of the clevis). Hitch must be stationary in all directions. Scatter blankets, steel flywheels and side shields highly recommended. 18.4 inch tire maximum, cut tires are allowed. Must be naturally aspirated. 11ft. from center of rear axle to furthest point forward. Kill switch and wheelie bars required, wheelie bars may not be attached to any part of the hitch. No part of the hitch may be attached above the center of the rear axle. No automotive style V8 engines allowed.