PEDAL TRACTOR PULLS
Weigh in at 1 pm. Pull at 2 pm.
Pedal Pull prizes sponsored by: McDonalds
Ice Cream Sponsored by: The Snider Family
Weigh in at 3 pm. Pull at 3:30 pm.
Pedal Pull Sponsored by: Family of David Bontrager
1. The contestant must be able to pedal the tractor without assistance.
2. Pedal tractors will be furnished for all contestants.
3. All contestants must wear shoes.
4. All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving.
5. The pulling tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lane or on the pulling lane at all times.
6. If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
7. In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine the winner.
8. There will be five classes of contestants. They are: Class 1 – 30 to 40 pounds; Class 2 – 41 to 50 pounds; Class 3 – 51 to 65 pounds; Class 4 – 66 to 85 pounds; Class 5 – 86 to 120 pounds.
9. Both girls and boys are eligible to enter (age limit 12 years, weight range 30 to 120 pounds).
10. Prizes will be awarded to each winner.
11. All contestants must be present by the time of the pedal pull with a signed permission slip in hand. The required signature of a parent or guardian or guardian releases the Sheridan FFA Alumni from any financial responsibility due to an accident.
12. The judge’s decision will be final for all pulls and contestants weight-ins.
13. Registration for each class will close when that class begins.
14. Only registered children are qualified to participate.
15. The child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the time of registration.
16. Spectators and parents must stay in the stands.
Updated 05/19/2017 at 9:14 am