DEPARTMENT NO. 11 – ANTIQUE SHOW
Chairman: Larry Weaver & the Perry County Historical Society
Judging: Wednesday – 10:00 am.
All items entered in this class must be of a previous period and not be modern. Judging will be done on the basis of condition of articles in relation to age.
PREMIUMS: 1st – Blue Ribbon $15; 2nd – Red Ribbon $10; 3rd – White Ribbon $5
Each year the Antique Show will feature one specialty item. This year’s featured display will be Old Advertising From Perry County.
PREMIUMS: Most valuable – $15; Most unusual – $15; Judge’s Choice – $15; Best of this year’s Featured Artifact – $15
Entries in this class will be accepted Sunday noon to 4:00 pm. Exhibitors must be a resident of Perry County and have a membership or season ticket.
PREMIUMS: 1st – $15; 2nd – $10; 3rd – $5
- Memorabilia and Pictures
- Antique Hand Tools
- Antique Mining Tools
- Antique Farm-Related Equipment
- Most unique tool not listed above
- Glassware, eg. Carnival ware, china, porcelain, cut glass
- Crocks and Jugs
- Ceramics and Pottery
- Ceramic Building Materials, eg. bricks, roofing tile
- Antique toys
- Antique Sporting Equipment
- Native American Artifacts
- Antique Written material, eg. books, certificates, letters, documents, posts, cards, etc.
- Quilts and Needlework
- Vintage Clothing
- Cast Iron Artifacts
- Coin and Paper Money
- Political Memorabilia
- Old Perry County Advertising
Updated 07/10/2018 at 8:50 am